Wednesday, December 16, 2015

One of My Favorite Christmas Gifts Received ♥

     Christmas is coming up soon! In fact, it's just next Friday! Wow, I can't believe how much the year has gone by! Last year, I remember receiving one of the best gifts ever! Now, this may sound lame to some of you, but it was and still is amazing to me. I got a huge box of 150 Prismacolor colored pencils. I basically have every shade in the rainbow, that you can think of. I'm super passionate about art, so I was hyped for this. With 150 colored pencils, you can draw or color just about anything! Honestly, it's so hard to choose between colors sometimes, they're also so beautiful and vibrant.
     With art, you put your imagination on a paper, for whomever you want to see. Everyone perceives art differently, and that's what I think is so beautiful about it. If you give me even a blank piece of paper, I will love it to death until the last moment that I use it, or even look at it!
     What's your favorite Christmas gift?

3 comments:

  1. Those are a really good brand of colored pencils and I've seen a lot of people draw really good drawings with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that id lame! I think it's amazing! I agree with you! Thanks! Tech Diego please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that id lame! I think it's amazing! I agree with you! Thanks! Tech Diego please!

    ReplyDelete