Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Undertale ♥

So, I wanted to talk a little bit about a new game that I bought a couple weeks ago, Undertale.
1. It's all pixel-like! So adorable!
2. The plot practically pulls you in!
"Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth as equals: humans and monsters. One day, a war broke out between them and, after a long series of battles, the humans were victorious. The greatest of their magicians sealed the monsters to the Underground with a magic barrier, while humans took control of the surface. However, the barrier is not a perfect seal, and the only point of entrance to the Underground is Mount Ebott."

3. You play as that human who fell from the surface to the Underground. Her name is Fritz. You must solve puzzles to get through certain rooms, and battle monsters to advance. Although, you don't have to kill monsters! You can take the pacifist way, and spare every single monster, or you can take the genocide way, doing the exact opposite.

4. Sans is my favorite character! He cracks a bunch of hilarious puns! I recently found out that he can be SUPER scary in battle, if you choose the genocide path.

5. The soundtrack is amazing! I've already started to learn some of the songs on my piano and guitar. I'll put in the video of the full OST (official soundtrack), if you'd like to listen! It fills you with determination, just like the game says!
6. I haven't played through the whole game yet, but I may keep this updated, for I'm taking the pacifist route first! Go Spaghettination!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another person loves Undertale as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! It's so amazing. Though, I'm really stuck on Muffet's boss battle! Ugh!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete